Open to all boys ages 10-18
OVERNIGHT OPTION AVAILABLE ONLY TO BOYS ENTERING THE 9TH-12TH GRADES
Monday, June 11 at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center
Overnight Campers: 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Day Campers: 1:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Camp begins promptly at 2:00 p.m.
Please eat lunch before camp, lunch will not be provided on Monday.
Thursday, June 14
There will be an awards ceremony beginning at approximately 4:00 p.m.
Campers will be dismissed immediately following the ceremony and overnight campers will check out of the dorms.
$400 for all day campers
$515 for all overnight campers
Monday: 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Awards Ceremony beginning at approximately 4:00 p.m.)
- Speakers such as Gator Coaches and players
- Outstanding camp staff including some current Gator players
- Team and individual competitions
- Guest lectures and demonstrations
- Contests: 1-on-1, “Hot Shot”, “Knockout” “Money Ball,” and more!
- Stations: “Drills for Skills”
- 5-on-5 games including bracket-style tournament
- Gator Basketball T-Shirt
- Certified trainers on duty at all times
For more information regarding the details of the summer camp or to sign up online, please visit FloridaGators.com for more details