Location: Exactech Arena
Time: Camp starts promptly at 2:00pm
Open to all boys ages 10-18
OVERNIGHT OPTION AVAILABLE ONLY TO BOYS ENTERING THE 9TH-12TH GRADES
Monday, June 5 at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center
Overnight Campers: 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Day Campers: 1:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Camp begins promptly at 2:00 p.m.
Please eat lunch before camp, lunch will not be provided on Monday.
Thursday, June 8
There will be an awards ceremony beginning at approximately 4:00 p.m.
Campers will be dismissed immediately following the ceremony and overnight campers will check out of the dorms.
$375 for all day campers
$495 for all overnight campers
Monday: 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Awards Ceremony beginning at approximately 4:00 p.m.)
- Speakers such as Gator Coaches and players
- Outstanding camp staff including some current Gator players
- Team and individual competitions
- Guest lectures and demonstrations
- Contests: 1-on-1, “Hot Shot”, “Knockout” “Money Ball,” and more!
- Stations: “Drills for Skills”
- 5-on-5 games including bracket-style tournament
- Gator Basketball T-Shirt
- “All-you-can-eat” meals provided at Gator Dining Facility
- Certified trainers on duty at all times
INDIVIDUAL CAMP Frequently Asked Questions
For more information regarding the details of the summer camp or to sign up online, please visit FloridaGators.com for more details