Today, the Gators take on their border rival, the Georgia Bulldogs! It’s crunch time with only two home games left in the season. Let’s Go Gators!
The University Athletic Association is in the process of finalizing their ticketing procedure for the 2020-2021 Men’s Basketball schedule. In accordance with campus guidelines, face coverings (over the nose and mouth) will be required for all fans throughout the entire game. This includes when fans are entering and exiting the arena. Fans may only remove face coverings while actively eating or drinking. Failure to comply with this important health guideline could result in loss of ticket privileges. For more information on ticketing, go to:
- Tip-Off: 3:30pm
- Doors Open: 2:30pm
- Gates: Gate 1 and 4 will be open to the general public.
- Camera Policy: Small personal cameras are allowed. No professional cameras and NO DETACHABLE LENSES. The use of a flash is also prohibited.
- Video/Audio Recording Policy: Video and audio recording is not allowed
- Concession Information: Available throughout locations on concourse level. Concessions should only be consumed while you are at your designated seating location.
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Prohibited Items: Please see above security link
- Parking: Parking in the flat lot adjacent to the O’Connell Center is reserved for Gator Boosters only. Parking in the O’Connell Center garage will be first come, first served. Additional parking information can be found HERE.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »