Registration: Begins at 4:30pm
Arena Access: 6:30pm
Due to the recent developments and concerns surrounding Covid-19, and out of an abundance of caution, we are postponing TPIRL until Sunday, August 23, 2020 at 7:30pm. All tickets will be honored for this new date. For any questions please contact the University Box Office. We are prioritizing the health and wellbeing of our production crew, hosts and guests and appreciate your understanding during this unique time.
The Price Is Right Live™ is the hit interactive stage show that gives eligible individuals the chance to hear their names called and “Come On Down” to win. Prizes may include appliances, vacations and possibly a new car! Play classic games just like on television’s longest running and most popular game show…from Plinko™ to Cliffhangers™ to The Big Wheel™ and even the fabulous Showcase.
Playing to near sold-out audiences for more than 14 years, the Price Is Right Live™ has entertained millions of guests and given away more than 12 million dollars in cash and prizes.
If you’re a fan of The Price Is Right™ on TV, you’ll no doubt love this exciting, live (non-televised), on-stage version of the show!
WANT TO PLAY? NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of 50 United States and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico & Quebec), 18 years or older. Ticket purchase will not increase your chances of being selected to play. To register for chance to be a contestant, visit registration area at or near the venue box office 3 hours prior to show time. For complete rules & regulations, including eligibility requirements, visit or call the box office. To enter arena to watch show, a ticket purchase is required. Sponsored by Good Games Live, Inc. Void where prohibited. Price is Right Live™/© 2019 FremantleMedia. All Rights Reserved.
Becoming a contestant, quick info:
- Must be 18 or older
- Registration starts 3 hours before showtime
- Contestants are selected at random from the pool of registrants
For a full listing of FAQs regarding becoming a contestant, please read HERE
- Gates: Gate 1 will be open for the General Public.
- Camera Policy: No cameras are permitted for this event.
- Video/Audio Recording Policy: Video and audio recording is not allowed
- Concession Information: Open at Gate 1
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Prohibited Items: Please see above security link
- Parking: Please be advised that the only General Public parking near the O’Connell Center will be in the O’Connell Center parking garage as well as the lot. Parking is first come, first serve and is lifted at 3:30 pm on the weekdays.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »