The following items may be prohibited from the facility for certain events based on show restrictions:
- Outside food and drink
- Alcohol, drugs, weapons, fireworks, and explosives
- Laser pointers, air horns, and noisemakers
- Helium balloons
- Bicycles, roller blades, skates, skateboards, and hoverboards
- Video cameras, audio recorders, cameras with detachable lenses, and cameras with fixed lenses longer than 6”
- Oversized bags (defined as 15” x 9” x 6”)
- Laptops and tablet computers. Tablet computers are prohibited for all concerts and ticketed special events but will be admitted for most other events, including athletic events.
- Google glass & Snapchat Spectacles
- Selfie sticks, monopods, and tripods
Smoking and tobacco use are prohibited in all facilities and areas of the University of Florida campus with no exceptions. For the purposes of this policy, “tobacco use” means the personal use of any tobacco product, whether intended to be lit or not, which shall include smoking, as defined above, as well as the use of an electronic cigarette or any device intended to simulate smoking and the use of smokeless tobacco, including snuff, chewing tobacco, smokeless pouches, any form of loose-leaf, smokeless tobacco, and the use of unlit cigarettes, cigars and pipe tobacco.
Bag searches are required of everyone entering the facility.
For any questions, or to obtain further information regarding our Security Policy,
please contact Guest Relations at 352-392-5500.