EMPLOYEE RELATIONS INTERNSHIP
The Employee Relations intern position provides exposure and hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Coordination & Execution of Continuous Hire Process
- Planning internal and external staff engagement programs/events (Socials, community service projects (etc.)
- Aiding in improving staff morale
- Gathering employee feedback
- Creating and/or updating employee materials
- Scheduling of personnel
- Employee Training & Record Management
- Plus Much More!
The Employee Relations intern position is offered each semester. It offers a unique atmosphere dealing with students, staff, and University Personnel. The intern works closely with the Human Resource Generalist, as well as the Associate Director in a wide range of daily activities.
How to Apply
To apply for any of our internships, click HERE.