The following items may be prohibited from the facility for certain events based on show restrictions:
- Outside food and drink
- Alcohol, drugs, fireworks, and explosives
- Guns, knives, box cutters, tasers, or any other weapons
*Note: Building security has the right to prohibit any items that are deemed a potential safety hazard or security concern
- Laser pointers, air horns, and noisemakers
- Helium balloons
- Bicycles, roller blades, skates, skateboards, and hoverboards
- Video cameras, audio recorders, cameras with detachable lenses, and cameras with fixed lenses longer than 6”
- Bags, backpacks, or purses larger than (12″ x 6″ x 12″) are NOT permitted
*Bag policies are subject to change based on the event. Please check the individual event listing for additional updates. Please note this is a new policy for 2020-2021. Oversized bags were previously defined as 15″ x 9″ x 6″
- Laptops and tablet computers. Tablet computers are prohibited for all concerts and ticketed special events but will be admitted for most other events, including athletic events.
- Google glass & Snapchat Spectacles
- Selfie sticks, monopods, and tripods
Smoking and tobacco use are prohibited in all facilities and areas of the University of Florida campus with no exceptions. For the purposes of this policy, “tobacco use” means the personal use of any tobacco product, whether intended to be lit or not, which shall include smoking, as defined above, as well as the use of an electronic cigarette or any device intended to simulate smoking and the use of smokeless tobacco, including snuff, chewing tobacco, smokeless pouches, any form of loose-leaf, smokeless tobacco, and the use of unlit cigarettes, cigars and pipe tobacco.
Metal Detector Screening
Starting with Gators Volleyball on August 25, 2017 patrons will be asked to go through metal detector screening before entering the building for all events. For more information, please take a look at the Metal Detector Screening page.
Bag searches are required of everyone entering the facility.
For any questions, or to obtain further information regarding our Security Policy,
please contact Guest Relations at 352-392-5500.
Department of Homeland Security
Stay connected to any alerts from the Department of Homeland Security. Click the link below: