Oscar Nuñez and Brian Baumgartner will be speaking in a moderated conversation at the Stephen O’Connell Center on Wednesday, June 30th 2021 at an event hosted by the ACCENT Speakers Bureau in partnership with Student Government Productions!
Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. and the speaking engagement will begin at 7:00 p.m. Students with a valid Gator-1 ID may attend this event at the Stephen O’Connell Center on June 30th starting at 6:00PM. There is no pre-event registration, just simply present your Gator-1 ID. The format of the event will be a moderated conversation, followed by a 15-minute student Q&A.
- Gates: Enter through Gate 1
- Camera Policy: Small personal cameras are allowed. No professional cameras and NO DETACHABLE LENSES. The use of a flash is also prohibited.
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Security & Prohibited Items: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Parking: Parking will be available in the O’Connell Center parking garage, as well as the lot surrounding the garage.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »
For more information on the event, please visit the ACCENT Speakers Bureau Event Page on Facebook.