Non-technical day: Tuesday, Jan. 21st @9AM
Calling all Gators hoping to enter fields like accounting, health care, communications, education, sales, and retail.
Technical day: Wednesday, JaN. 22nd @9AM
This day is for Gators in computer science, engineering, information systems, research, and other technical fields! Wherever your interests lie, there’s a variety of employers from diverse industries who have come to the University of Florida to network with students just like you.
Wherever your interests lie, there’s a variety of employers from diverse industries who have come to the University of Florida to network with students just like you. For more information, including resources to prepare, go to: https://career.ufl.edu/students/events-and-programs/career-showcase/
- Gates: Entrance is located at Gate 3.
- Camera Policy: Small personal cameras are allowed. No professional cameras and NO DETACHABLE LENSES. The use of a flash is also prohibited.
- Video/Audio Recording Policy: Video and audio recording is now allowed.
- Concession Information: Available throughout locations on concourse level.
- Parking: Parking restrictions are lifted beginning at 3:30 pm Monday thru Friday. It is open parking past 3:30 pm on these days. Please be advised that the only General Public parking near the O’Connell Center will be in the O’Connell Center parking garage as well as the lot. Parking is first come, first serve. For more information on locations, please refer to our Parking Information page.
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here
- Prohibited Items: Please see the above security link.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »