Location: Exactech Arena
Doors Open: 6 pm
Welcome #UF23 Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering students!
Incoming engineering students are required to attend this unique opportunity to meet administrators, faculty, and advising staff.
Note: Students should attend this specialized welcome AFTER the university-wide New Student Convocation, which takes place at 9:45 a.m. that day.
- Gates: Enter through Gate 1. This will be the only open gate.
- Camera Policy: Small personal cameras are allowed. No professional cameras and NO DETACHABLE LENSES. The use of a flash is also prohibited.
- Video/Audio Recording Policy: Video and audio recording is not allowed
- Concession Information: Available throughout locations on concourse level
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Prohibited Items: Please see above security link
- Parking: Parking restrictions are lifted beginning at 3:30 pm Monday thru Friday. It is open parking past 3:30 pm on these days. Please be advised that the only General Public parking near the O’Connell Center will be in the O’Connell Center parking garage as well as the lot. Parking is first come, first serve. For more information on locations, please refer to our Parking Information page.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »