Location: Orange & Blue Room
MATHCOUNTS is a national enrichment, club and competition program that promotes middle school mathematics achievement through grassroots involvement in every U.S. state and territory.
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Prohibited Items: Please see above security link
- Parking: All decal restrictions in the O’Connell Center parking lot and garage will be in effect for this event. Guest parking for this event will be available in the North Lawn grass parking area, located immediately north of Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. Entrance to the lot can be accessed from Gale Lemerand Drive.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »