Tickets are currently available for the 2022-2023 basketball season. For more information, please check FloridaGators.com
- Tip-Off: 6:00pm
- Doors Open: 90 minutes prior to tip-off
- Gates: Gates 1 and 4 will be open for the general public. Students enter through Gate 3.
- Camera Policy: Small personal cameras are allowed. No professional cameras and NO DETACHABLE LENSES. The use of a flash is also prohibited.
- Video/Audio Recording Policy: Video and audio recording is not allowed
- Concession Information: Available throughout locations on concourse level.
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Prohibited Items: Please see above security link
- Parking: Parking in the flat lot adjacent to the O’Connell Center is reserved for Gator Boosters only. Parking in the O’Connell Center garage will be first come, first served. Additional parking information can be found HERE. Please check back later for more information on parking as we get closer to the season.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »