Join us at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center for the 2018 Taste of Greater Gainesville! Featuring iron chefs, 40-50 local restaurant booths, and plenty of food and drink, this event’s mission is to raise money and awareness for nonprofits in Florida.
There will also be a silent auction and an iron chef cook off!
The event will be held in the Main Arena and the Center Court Club. Doors open for VIP at 4 PM and at 5 PM for general admission.
- Gates: Open to the general public that have previously purchased tickets.
- Camera Policy: Small personal cameras are allowed. No professional cameras and NO DETACHABLE LENSES. The use of a flash is also prohibited.
- Video/Audio Recording Policy: Video and audio recording is not allowed
- Concession Information: Closed
- Event Website: Taste of Gainesville
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Prohibited Items: Please see above security link
- Parking: Please be advised that the only General Public parking near the O’Connell Center will be in the O’Connell Center parking garage as well as the lot. Parking is first come, first serve and is lifted at 3:30 pm on the weekdays and all day on weekends.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »
For more information, please visit the Taste of Gainesville website at: https://tasteofgainesville.com/