VIP Doors: 4:00p.m.
General Doors: 5:00p.m.
Taste of Greater Gainesville is celebrating its 10th year, and its second year in a row at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center! The event will have a Paris theme, and will be host to over 40 restaurants (sampling both food and beverages). There will also be an Iron Chef competition and a Silent Auction! For more information on the event, visit: https://tasteofgainesville.com/index.php
- Gates: Gate 1
- Camera Policy: Small personal cameras are allowed. No professional cameras and NO DETACHABLE LENSES. The use of a flash is also prohibited.
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Security & Prohibited Items: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Parking: Parking will be available in the O’Connell Center parking garage, as well as the lot surrounding the garage.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »