Location: Exactech Arena
Time: 4 PM
Ticketing: This is a non-ticketed even. Admission is free.
Schedule: Ph.D., Ed.D., PharmD., Au.D., D.P.M, D.N.P, and D.P.T students from all colleges will be graduating in the Exactech Arena. Candidates should assemble at 2:30 pm, with the Processional beginning at 3:30 pm. For more information visit registrar.ufl.edu/commencement.
Come join the University of Florida graduates as they take their next step in the Gator Nation!
- Camera Policy: Small personal cameras are allowed. No professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses.
- Concession Information: Open
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Accessible Gates: Gates 1, 2 & 4 only for guests. Graduates enter through Gate 3.
- Additional Information: http://www.registrar.ufl.edu/commencement/
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Prohibited Items: Noise makers, blow horns, helium balloons and wrapped packages are prohibited.
- Parking: First come, first served.
For your convenience the O’Connell Center staff suggest the following parking areas that we consider to be within walking distance. Refer the following campus map website for locations.
O’Connell Center garage and surface lot – 1,255 spaces
Keys Hall lot – 183 spaces
UF Track lot – 165 spaces
Springs Hall lot – 58 spaces
Murphree Hall – 214 spaces
Fletcher Drive on street parking – 26 spaces
Law School parking lot – 493 spaces
Frat Row lot – 626 spaces
Woodlawn & Graham Hall – 519 spaces
Chemistry Lab lot – 51 spaces
East & Rhines Halls lots – 137 spaces
More parking information found here: Commencement Parking
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »