Another day, another match against LSU! Let’s Go Gators!
The University Athletic Association has announced a reduced capacity seating plan for Gators Volleyball. In accordance with campus guidelines, face coverings (over the nose and mouth) will be required for all fans throughout the entire game. This includes when fans are entering and exiting the arena. Fans may only remove face coverings while actively eating or drinking. Failure to comply with this important health guideline could result in loss of ticket privileges. For more information on ticketing, go to: https://floridagators.com/sports/2015/12/10/tickets_volleyball.aspx
- Match Time: 6:00pm
- Doors Open: 5:00pm
- Gates: Enter through Gate 1. This will be the only open gate.
- Camera Policy: Small personal cameras are allowed. No professional cameras and NO DETACHABLE LENSES. The use of a flash is also prohibited.
- Video/Audio Recording Policy: Video and audio recording is not allowed
- Concession Information: Available throughout locations on concourse level. Concessions should only be consumed while you are at your designated seating location.
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Prohibited Items: Please see above security link
- Parking: Parking restrictions are lifted beginning at 3:30 pm Monday thru Friday. It is open parking past 3:30 pm on these days. Please be advised that the only General Public parking near the O’Connell Center will be in the O’Connell Center parking garage as well as the lot. Parking is first come, first serve. For more information on locations, please refer to our Parking Information page.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »