The Gators got one SEC game under their belt on the road against Vanderbilt. Now the Gators head home to take on the Aggies!
The University Athletic Association has finalized their ticketing procedure for the 2020-2021 Women’s Basketball schedule. In accordance with campus guidelines, face coverings (over the nose and mouth) will be required for all fans throughout the entire game. This includes when fans are entering and exiting the arena. Fans may only remove face coverings while actively eating or drinking at their seat. Failure to comply with this important health guideline could result in loss of ticket privileges. For more information on ticketing, go to:
- Tip-Off: 1:00pm
- Doors Open: 12:00pm
- Gates: Gate 1 will be open to the general public.
- Camera Policy: Small personal cameras are allowed. No professional cameras and NO DETACHABLE LENSES. The use of a flash is also prohibited.
- Video/Audio Recording Policy: Video and audio recording is not allowed
- Concession Information: Available throughout locations on concourse level. Concessions should only be consumed while you are at your designated seating location.
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Prohibited Items: Please see above security link
- Parking: See the Parking Policies listed here » Parking will be available in the O’Connell Center lot and Garage.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »