Entrance: Gate 1 for Coaches, Athletes, and Staff. Spectators are NOT permitted for this event
Doors will open 15 minutes prior to the start of warm-ups for each session.
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Metal Detectors: https://www.oconnellcenter.ufl.edu/metal-detector-screening/
- Prohibited Items: Please see our Security Policies page for a list of prohibited items. Outside food and drink is not prohibited.
- Camera Policy: Small personal cameras are allowed. No professional cameras.
- Video/Audio Recording Policy: Video and audio recording are allowed for this event
- Concession Information: Not available for this event
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Parking: On Thursday and Friday, parking will be available in the O’Connell Center parking garage. On Saturday and Sunday, parking will be available at the O’Connell Center flat lot and garage.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »
For additional event details, go to: usaswimming.org