Admission: Free Admission
Description: This event is an opportunity to collaborate and reflect on the quality of research conducted within the College of Medicine. It is a time to appreciate the impact that research has and how it continues to propel the College of Medicine and the University of Florida forward.
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Security: Patrons will be asked to go through metal detector screening before entering the building. For more information, please take a look at the Metal Detector Screening page.
See the Security Policies listed here »
- Prohibited Items: Please see above security link
- Parking: Available in the North Lot and Garage VII (normal O’Connell Center parking lots). Parking is first come, first served.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »