Excited to celebrate these University of Florida graduates as they take their next step in the Gator Nation!
Entrance: Gate 1- Doors open @8:30am for guests
Processional: Begins at 9:30am
- ART; DCP; EDU; CLAS; MED; PHARM
- Camera Policy: Professional cameras are allowed, however, they are subject to be searched at the doors
- Concession Information: Main concession stands will be closed for this event. Beverages will be sold at beverage carts inside the Gate 1 lobby.
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Accessible Gates: Gate 1 only for guests. Graduates enter through Gate 4.
- More Information: http://www.registrar.ufl.edu/commencement/
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Metal Detectors: https://www.oconnellcenter.ufl.edu/metal-detector-screening/
- Prohibited Items: Noisemakers, blow horns, helium balloons and wrapped packages are prohibited. Security and Policies
- Parking: Information found here: Commencement Parking
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »
- Regalia: Regalia can be ordered at: https://commencement.ufl.edu/summer/graduates/cap–gown-orders/