Full Event Details: Craft Festival 2023
The Stephen C. O’Connell Center is excited to host the Craft Festival on Saturday, December 2nd and Sunday, December 3rd from 10am – 5pm. Our Craft Festival is an annual event that showcases crafts that are authentically made by talented artisans and crafters. The Craft Festival provides an excellent opportunity to shop for unique merchandise and gifts and features hundreds of different vendors. Come find something special for yourself or that hard to shop for person in your life.
- Gates: The Administration Gate closest to the O’Connell Center parking lot will be open for the public.
- Camera Policy: All cameras will be allowed for this event.
- Video/Audio Recording Policy: Video and audio recording is not allowed.
- Concession Information: Various stands will be open around the arena. A visual map will be provided upon entering the building.
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Prohibited Items: Please see above security link
- Parking: Parking is lifted on campus during the weekend. The closest lot will be the O’Connell Center parking lot adjacent to the building. Alternative parking can be found around campus. For more information, please refer to the UF parking map.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »
Ticketing Information: Tickets will be available for purchase when we get closer to the date of the show. You can refer back to this page to see when tickets will be made available. Tickets will be valid for entry on either date, but can only be used once. Coupons for the show will also be available HERE. You are able to scan the QR code on the coupon and enter the offer code ONEOFF to unlock a $1.00 discount on tickets.