Location: Exactech Arena
Duration: 26.2 hours
Dance Marathon at the University of Florida is an annual 26.2 hour event benefiting the patients of UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital in Gainesville, Florida. Each year, more than 800 students stay awake and on their feet to raise money and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. In the 23 years of Dance Marathon at UF’s existence, more than $15.2 million has been donated, making it the most successful student-run philanthropy in the southeastern United States. In 2018, DM at UF raised a grand total of $3,026,420.19 for UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital, our local CMN Hospital.
- Security: Patrons will be asked to pass through metal detectors prior to entry in the building. Please refer to our Metal Detector Screening page for more information on this policy.
- Prohibited Items: Please see our Security Policies page for a list of prohibited items.
- Camera Policy:Cameras of all types are permitted.
- Video/Audio Recording Policy: Video and audio recording is allowed for this event
- Concession Information: Not available for this event.
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Parking: Parking is available in the O’Connell Center parking lot and garage.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »
- More Info: For more information on the event, please refer to the Dance Marathon website.