Ticketing: Admission is FREE for this event
The North Central Florida Home and Garden Show will take place at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center located at the University of Florida. Presented by The Gainesville Sun and Florida Credit Union, the show will feature products and services related to home improvement, landscaping, remodeling, decorating and home sales. In addition to the many home and garden exhibits, the Home Show also includes informational seminars, and how-to clinics.
The Home Show is unique in that it provides an opportunity for people to get new home improvement ideas, to have landscaping and remodeling questions answered and to see the latest home products all in one place and all at one time. This is an event you don’t want to miss!
- Security: Patrons will be asked to pass through metal detectors prior to entry in the building. Please refer to our Metal Detector Screening page for more information on this policy.
- Prohibited Items: Please see our Security Policies page for a list of prohibited items.
- Camera Policy: Small personal cameras are allowed. No professional cameras and NO DETACHABLE LENSES. The use of a flash is also prohibited.
- Video/Audio Recording Policy: Video and audio recording is prohibited for this event
- Concession Information: Open in Gate 1 Lobby.
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Parking: On Saturday, April 13th, the University of Florida football team will have their annual Orange and Blue Spring Football game concurrently during the Home and Garden Show. This will effect the areas which you will be able to park. There will be a parking shuttle to take patrons to and from the arena and surrounding area. Please refer to the Spring Game Parking Map which will show the locations of the shuttle. Shuttles will begin at 11:00am and run until about 6:00pm (30 minutes after the end of the UF baseball game).
On Sunday, April 14th, parking is available in the O’Connell Center parking lot and garage.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »
- More Info: For more information, please refer to the North Central Florida Home & Garden Show website.