This event has been cancelled. At this time there is no discussion of re-scheduling the date.
The Spring Undergraduate Research Symposium is a chance for students to present their research. All areas of research are accepted, and this is a great opportunity for students to present their summer work. Presenting at the symposium gives students valuable presentation experience, as well as a place to network and learn about research in a variety of fields.
Gate 1 doors will open for poster set-up at 11am.
- Security: Patrons will be asked to pass through metal detectors prior to entry in the building. Please refer to our Metal Detector Screening page for more information on this policy.
- Prohibited Items: Please see our Security Policies page for a list of prohibited items.
- Camera Policy: Cameras of all types are permitted.
- Video/Audio Recording Policy: Video and audio recording is allowed for this event
- Concession Information: Not available for this event.
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Parking: All University decal restrictions will remain in effect until 3:30pm. Students without decals should seek alternative forms of transportation or paid parking at the Reitz Union.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »