Dates: June 11 – 13
– Friday – 9:15am
– Saturday – 8:45am
– Sunday – 8:45am
– Friday – 11:00am
– Saturday – 9:30am
– Sunday – 9:30am
- Camera Policy: Small personal cameras are allowed. No professional cameras and no detachable lenses. The use of a flash is also prohibited.
- Concession Information: Will not be available for this event. Competitors may bring small lunch boxes. No large or rolling coolers will be permitted.
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Accessible Gates: Gate 1 only
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Metal Detectors: https://www.oconnellcenter.ufl.edu/metal-detector-screening/
- Prohibited Items: Please see above security link
- Parking: On Friday, parking will be available in the North Lawn of the stadium accessible from the entrance on Gale Lemerand Drive. On Saturday and Sunday, parking will be available in the O’Connell Center flat lot and garage. For more information on locations, please refer to our Parking Information page.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »
This event is sponsored by the Gainesville Sports Commission. For full event schedule and information, please visit HERE.