Come join the Buchholz High School graduates as they take the next step!
- Camera Policy: Small personal cameras, detachable lenses, and video recording are allowed.
- Concession Information: Closed
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Accessible Gates: Guests enter at Gate 1 only. Graduates enter through Gate 4.
- More Information: SBAC Graduation Schedule
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Metal Detectors: https://www.oconnellcenter.ufl.edu/metal-detector-screening/
- Prohibited Items: Noisemakers, blow horns, helium balloons and wrapped packages are prohibited. https://www.oconnellcenter.ufl.edu/general-information/security-and-policies/
- Parking: First come, first served.
For your convenience, the O’Connell Center staff suggests the following parking areas that we consider to be within walking distance. Refer the following campus map website for locations.
- O’Connell Center garage and surface lot
- Keys Hall lot
- UF Track lot
- Springs Hall lot
- Murphree Hall
- Fletcher Drive on street parking
- Law School parking lot
- Frat Row lot
- Woodlawn & Graham Hall
- Chemistry Lab lot
- East & Rhines Halls lots