Come join the University of Florida graduates as they take their next step in the Gator Nation!
- College of the Arts
- Warrington College of Business
- Fisher School of Accounting
- Heavener School of Business
- Hough Graduate School of Business
- College of Design, Construction and Planning
- M.E. Rinker, Sr. School of Construction Management
- College of Education
- Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering
- College of Nursing
- College of Public Health and Health Professions
- Camera Policy: Small personal cameras are allowed. No professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses.
- Concession Information: Open
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Accessible Gates: Gates 1 & 3 only for guests. Graduates enter through Gate 4.
- More Information: http://www.registrar.ufl.edu/commencement/
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Metal Detectors: https://www.oconnellcenter.ufl.edu/metal-detector-screening/
- Prohibited Items: Noisemakers, blow horns, helium balloons and wrapped packages are prohibited. https://www.oconnellcenter.ufl.edu/general-information/security-and-policies/
- Parking: First come, first served.
For your convenience, the O’Connell Center staff suggests the following parking areas that we consider to be within walking distance. Refer the following campus map website for locations.
- O’Connell Center garage and surface lot
- Keys Hall lot
- UF Track lot
- Springs Hall lot
- Murphree Hall
- Fletcher Drive on street parking
- Law School parking lot
- Frat Row lot
- Woodlawn & Graham Hall
- Chemistry Lab lot
- East & Rhines Halls lots