Location: Exactech Arena
Doors Open: 1:00 pm
Ceremony Begins: 2:00 pm
Come join the Eastside High School graduates as they take their next step!
- Camera Policy: Small personal cameras, detachable lenses, and video recording are allowed.
- Concession Information: Closed
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Accessible Gates: Guests enter at Gate 1 only. Graduates enter through Gate 4.
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Metal Detectors: https://www.oconnellcenter.ufl.edu/metal-detector-screening/
- Prohibited Items: Noisemakers, blow horns, helium balloons and wrapped packages are prohibited. https://www.oconnellcenter.ufl.edu/general-information/security-and-policies/
- Parking: Parking is available on a first-available basis in the O’Connell Center surface lot and garage. Parking in these lots is limited. Additional parking may be found at the following nearby locations:
- Keys Hall lot
- UF Track lot
- Springs Hall lot
- Murphree Hall
- Fletcher Drive on street parking
- Law School parking lot
- Frat Row lot
- Woodlawn & Graham Hall
- Chemistry Lab lot
- East & Rhines Halls lots
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »