Entrance: Gate 1 – Doors open at 6:00pm
Tickets: Required for guests
Masks: Required to enter event
- Camera Policy: Professional cameras are allowed, however, all camera bags are subject to be searched at doors.
- Concession Information: Concessions will not be available for this event.
- Disabled Patron Services: Accessibility Information
- Accessible Gates: Gates 1 only for guests. Graduates enter through Gate 4.
- Security: See the Security Policies listed here »
- Metal Detectors: https://www.oconnellcenter.ufl.edu/metal-detector-screening/
- Prohibited Items: Noisemakers, blow horns, helium balloons and wrapped packages are prohibited. Security and Policies
- Parking: Parking will be available in the O’Connell Center lot and garage. Parking will be available on a first come, first served basis. For more information on locations, please refer to our Parking Information page. For more information on locations, please refer to our Parking Information page.
- Directions: Map and Driving Directions »